Toddler Medieval Dragon CostumeProduct # CA00105
- Bodysuit w/ tail
- Shoe covers
Legend has it that a dragon used to protect huge amounts of treasure and this little one is no different. This Toddler Medieval Dragon Costume includes a polyester brushed flannel red reptile print jumpsuit that fastens with Velcro™ at center back. The belly is soft yellow flannel with red stripes. A stuffed tail with yellow flannel spikes on it is sewn to the back. Near the neck on either side of the opening there are Velcro™ strips where the fabric dragon wings can be attached. The wings are yellow flannel with some dragon scales printed on them, over a bendable wire frame. The shoe covers, made of the same reptile-print flannel as the jumpsuit, have elastic bands at the ankles and around the bottom of the shoe. The hood, made of the same fabric as the shoe covers and bodysuit and lined with brown poly interlock, fastens with a Velcro™ tab under the chin. It has yellow spikes sewn to the top. Pair this with any of our medieval knight costumes for a fun duo costume idea.
- Soft 100% polyester brushed knit flannel
- Red reptile print jumpsuit fastens w/ Velcro at center back
- Belly is yellow w/ red stripes
- Stuffed tail w/ yellow flannel spikes is sewn to back
- Yellow flannel wings have dragon scale print, are stretched over bendable wire frames, and fasten to costume by Velcro strips on either side of neck
- Shoe covers are the same reptile-print flannel as jumpsuit, have elastic at ankles and under the foot
- Spiked reptile print hood is lined w/ brown poly interlock, fastens under chin w/ Velcro
This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product can only be shipped to Canada and United States.